GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Online sales of TK Maxx & Homesense gift cards and digital gift cards are made, managed and fulfilled by Nitecrest Limited (company number 03215488) whose registered office is situated at Unit 32 Marathon Place, Moss Side Industrial Estate, Leyland Lancashire, PR26 7QN, United Kingdom
2. TK Maxx & Homesense gift cards and digital gift cards supplied by this website can be purchased in £ sterling or € euro.
3. £ sterling gift cards and digital gift cards can be used as full or part payment for any products purchased in TK Maxx & Homesense UK stores or www.tkmaxx.com.
4. € euro gift cards and digital gift cards can be used as full or part payment for any products purchased in TK Maxx & Homesense stores in the Republic of Ireland. € euro gift cards and digital gift cards cannot currently be redeemed online.
5. Gift cards with a value of £149 or less, are sent using Royal Mail’s First Class post service. Gift Cards with a value of £150 or more, are sent using Royal Mail’s special delivery service, so will require a signature on delivery. If you miss your delivery, please contact the Post Office directly to re-arrange delivery.
6. Gift cards will normally be dispatched by Nitecrest within two working days unless a specified later delivery date is requested. Where possible we will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither Nitecrest Limited nor TK Maxx or Homesense shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the delivery date and time indicated at the time of order being placed. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes loss of profit, costs, damages, charges or other expenses.
7. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payments in full. Neither Nitecrest Limited nor TK Maxx or Homesense can be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards following delivery to the recipient. Gift cards will NOT be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Neither Nitecrest Limited nor TK Maxx or Homesense are responsible for funds on the card used without your knowledge.
8. TK Maxx & Homesense gift cards and digital gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be available for products purchased with this card. Nitecrest Limited is not directly linked to TK Maxx or Homensense and can take no responsibility for products and services offered by TK Maxx or Homesense. For the same reason, TK Maxx & Homesense shall not be responsible for services offered by Nitecrest Limited and its associated companies, including without limitation the collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed by Nitecrest Limited.
9. Gift card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately. Nitecrest Limited cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of any gift cards not notified to us within three days of delivery.
10. Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase by Nitecrest Limited. Your credit/debit card statement will read ‘PERSONALISED GIFT’. Nitecrest Limited reserves the right to decline any order without providing explanation. TK Maxx or Homesense will not be given access to your credit/debit card details.
11. Gift cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted in TK Maxx or Homesense stores or online at tkmaxx.com.
12. The re-sale of gift cards and digital gift cards sold via this website is strictly prohibited.
13. Your use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and construed and enforced in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Disputes arising from your use of this website and the services we provide are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Force Majeure: Nitecrest Limited cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to some cause totally beyond its reasonable control. Examples of this might include: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
15. Breach of these conditions will entitle Nitecrest Limited to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
PROTECT THIS GIFT CARD (“CARD”) AND TREAT IT LIKE CASH
1. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced.
2. Redeem this card for merchandise at any TK Maxx or Homesense store in the UK, online at www.tkmaxx.com, or in store in Ireland if purchased in Ireland – it will not be accepted in any store outside of the country of purchase.
3. This card cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
4. Purchases will be deducted until the balance reaches zero, any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.
5. No more than five cards can be used in one transaction.
6. You can add money to the card at any time at any TK Maxx or Homesense store in the UK, you can check the balance of your card at any TK Maxx or Homesense store on online.
7. Anything you buy with the card and return in accordance with our Returns Policy will be refunded to a gift card.
8. You can check the balance of your card at any TK Maxx or Homesense store in the UK or online, (or in store in Ireland, if purchased in Ireland).
9. Your card will not expire.
10. When your card balance reaches £0.00 (or €0.00 in Republic of Ireland), you have 90 days thereafter to reload credit onto the card. If you do not re-load the card with credit within 90 days the card will be deactivated and can no longer be used.
Full terms and conditions apply and can be found at www.tkmaxx.com and homesense.com.